Monday, January 18, 2010

it's been a long long time....


saying '..........'
is not the word i want to hear from u
its not that i want u
not to say but if u only knew how easy
it would be to show me how u feel

more than words
is all u have to do to make it real
then u wouldn't have to say
that ............
cause i'd already know

what would u do
if my heart was torn in two
more than words to show u feel
that your ....... for me is real
what would u say
if i took those words away
then u couldn't make things new just by saying
...........

Now that I've tried to talk to u
And make u understand
All u have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands
And touch me
Hold me close, don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all i ever needed u to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that
..............
'Cause I'd already know

No comments:

Post a Comment